Buy Panaeolus Cinctulus
Buy Panaeolus cinctulus, syn. Panaeolus subbalteatus, commonly known as the banded mottlegill, weed Panaeolus or subbs is a very common, widely distributed psilocybin mushroom. According to American naturalist and mycologist David Arora, Panaeolus cinctulus is the most common psilocybin mushroom in California.
During the early 1900s, these species were referred to as the “weed Panaeolus” because they were commonly found in beds of the commercially grown, grocery-store mushroom Agaricus bisporus. Mushroom farmers had to weed it out from the edible mushrooms because of its hallucinogenic properties.
Buy Panaeolus Cinctulus – Description about Panaeolus Cinctulus
- Cap: (1.5)2 — 5(5.5) cm (0.59–2.17 in), hemispherical to convex when young to broadly umbonate or plane in age, smooth, hygrophanous, striking cinnamon-brown when moist, soot-black when wet which disappears as the mushroom completely dries out. The flesh is cinnamon-brown to cream-colored and thin.
- Gills: Close, adnate to adnexed, cream-colored when young, later mottled dingy brown then to soot-black. Gill edges white and slightly fringed, but turn blackish when fully mature.
- Spore Print: Jet Black where to buy shroom spores
- Spores: 12 x 8 µm, smooth, ellipitic-citriform, thick-walled.
- Stipe: (2)3.5 — 8(10) cm long, (2)3 — 7(9) mm thick, equal or tapered at the ends, reddish brown to whitish, pruinose, hollow, no veil remnants, longitudinally white-fibrillose and white-powdered, striate at the apex or twisting vertically down the entire length of the stipe, Stem base and mycelium occasionally staining blue.
- Taste: Farinaceous (like flour) when fresh, saliferous (salty) when dried. buy shrooms online usa
- Odor: Slightly farinaceous.
- Microscopic features: Spores 11 – 14 (16) x 7.5 – 10 x (6) 7 – 8 (9) µm, smooth, elliptical to rhomboid in face view, elliptical in side view.
Morphologically, Buy Panaeolus cinctulus can be easily confused with other species of psilocybin mushrooms. They have a resemblance to Panaeolus fimicola, and prefer the same habitats, but the latter species has sulphidia on the gill faces. buying ghb online